"World Class Airline Training Since 1996"
A320 & B737 NG FIRST OFFICER EMPLOYMENT
FOR LOW TIME TYPE RATED & NON TYPE RATED PILOTS
QUALITY MULTIENGINE FLIGHT TIME FOR LOW TIME PILOTS
WHILE BEING EMPLOYED FULL TIME & GETTING PAID
AS A FIRST OFFICER FLYING EXECUTIVE JET OR
TURBOPROP AIRCRAFT SO YOU CAN REACH THE 1500 HOURS
REQUIRED BY THE PART 121 REGIONAL AIRLINES
MUST HOLD THE FAA COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE WITH INSTRUMENT AND MULTIENGINE RATINGS
NO MINIMUM FLIGHT TIME REQUIRED
EASA CRJ 700/900 OR ATR 72-600 TYPE RATING
EMPLOYMENT WITH SAME PARTNER AIRLINE
€35,000 EUR - CRJ €39,900 EUR - ATR
• The CRJ 700/900 and the ATR 72-600 are Glass Cockpit Multi Crew Certified over 20 tons MTOW aircraft
• European Union Bases
AIRLINES ARE HIRING WORLDWIDE!
- Nevertheless, due to the high number of Frozen ATPL and CPL pilots looking for employment worldwide, airlines and executive companies are giving strong priority to pilots with some airline multi turbine First Officer experience.
- Eagle Jet International is now giving self sponsored pilots access to the same airline multi turbine First Officer program based in the USA and taking place with large scheduled airlines as the one a SkyTeam Alliance major airline has been sending its selected cadets to upon completion of their Frozen ATPL or CPL training in the past 9 years.
- Once qualified as a multi turboprop First Officer by our long time partner airline after 4 to 6 weeks of initial training, pilots are able to complete 100 hours as a multi turbine First Officer during scheduled cargo operations in the USA. During this 100 hour phase, pilots are encouraged to apply for employment with various other airlines and executive companies worldwide. In case pilots have not secured employment upon completion of this 100 hour phase, pilots have the option to extend their airline First Officer program by 100 hour blocks at a time for only $27.50 per hour ($2,750 per 100 hour block).
- Pilots can select either the multi turboprop Metroliner III with an MTOW over 12,500 pounds or the multi turboprop Beech 99 aircraft which is part of the Beechcraft turboprop family including the King Air and Beech 1900.
- Airline First Officer Training & Check + 100 Hours: $15,000
- Additional 100 Blocks: $2,750
Any Nationality Can Apply
No Flight Time Requirement
FAA Commercial Pilot License with Instrument & Multiengine Ratings is Required
- Pilots holding a Transport Canada License: only one FAA written test to take to obtain the FAA license
- Pilots holding any other ICAO License (European EASA, Australian CASA, etc): about 6 weeks of training & checks and a budget of about $8,000 to $10,000 USD with the FAA flight school of your choice to obtain the FAA license at your own expense after being accepted for the program.