BUILD QUALITY HIGH PERFORMANCE MULTIENGINE
FLIGHT TIME ON MULTI CREW CERTIFIED AIRCRAFT WHILE BEING EMPLOYED AND GETTING PAID AS A FIRST OFFICER FLYING EXECUTIVE JET OR TURBOPROP AIRCRAFT SO YOU CAN REACH THE 1500 HOURS REQUIRED BY THE US PART 121 REGIONAL AIRLINES
FLY AS A LEARJET, CITATION, HEAVY TURBOPROP FIRST OFFICER WITH ONE OF OUR PARTNER US PART 135 AIR CARRIERS DURING COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT. US WORK PERMITS/AUTHORIZATIONS WHICH ARE NOT A GREEN CARD ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- NO PROGRAM PAYMENT IS DUE UNTIL PILOT'S DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY ONE OF OUR PART 135 PARTNER AIR CARRIERS, PILOT HAS SATISFACTORILY COMPLETED THE AIR CARRIER INTERVIEW AND HAS SIGNED THE EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
- AVERAGE PROGRAM PRICE IS $15,000 TO $20,000 DEPENDING ON THE AIR CARRIER AND AIRCRAFT
- AVERAGE GROSS MONTHLY SALARY OF $2,000 TO $3,000
- SKYWEST AIRLINES WILL REIMBURSE PILOT A FIXED PROGRAM TUITION AMOUNT OF $15,000 ONCE PILOT IS HIRED BY SKYWEST AT 1500 HOURS IF PILOT TOOK THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A SKYWEST CADET ONCE ENROLLED IN THE EAGLE JET INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM
- FAA regulations requires Part 121 Regional Airlines to only employ pilots with 1500 hours total flight time. The executive turbojet and heavy turboprop used during the employment program are multi-crew certified aircraft. Flight time completed as a First Officer/SIC in these aircraft are credited towards the FAA ATP flight time requirements. Due to FAA regulation changes regarding ATP flight time requirements (FAR 61.159), this is not the case for pilots building up flight time as a First Officer/SIC on single pilot certified aircraft (King Air 90/100/200, Beech 99, PC-12, Caravan, Beech 1900, Metroliner II & III, etc.)
- For the past 23 years, Eagle Jet International has been contracted with Part 135 Executive and Cargo Air Carrier partners that do not have the 1500 hour requirement.
- Eagle Jet International has developed a unique program to have you FAA Part 135 current and qualified on a multi crew certified jet or turboprop aircraft by one of our Part 135 Air Carrier partners so you can then build the required flight time to reach 1500 hours by being employed by our Part 135 Air Carrier partners and flying high performance aircraft as a paid First Officer.
- Application is free. Once your documents are approved and you satisfactorily complete one of our partner Air Carrier's interviews arranged by Eagle Jet International and you only then confirm your acceptance of the position being proposed to you by signing the employment program agreement, a program payment will be due. The program price will depend on the Air Carrier & aircraft type.
- While building Multi Turbine Part 135 First Officer experience to reach the 1500 hour mark, you will also become very marketable to most Part 135 Air Carriers in the country.
- Most of our turboprop partner Part 135 Air Carriers offer Captain upgrade once you have 1200 hours total flight including Part 135 Multi Turbine First Officer experience
- For a budget similar to obtaining a CFI/II/MEI, you can now be FAA Part 135 current and qualified and build quality time as a First Officer.
- Once employed by one of our Part 135 Air Carrier partners, you will keep building high performance multi turbine hours as a First Officer during commercial operations; not single engine hours in a light aircraft under VFR flight conditions.
- Many flight schools suggest employment as a Flight Instructor to pilots who are ready to pay them the flight instructor training but there is a shortage of students compared to the number of flight instructors and many flight instructors are only able to log a small amount of hours on a monthly basis therefore limited income if at all as many flight schools do not provide any income to their flight instructors.
- Flight schools cannot give the opportunity to most of their flight instructors to build multiengine flight time as an MEI due to insurance requirements and/or the fact that only the most senior flight instructors have access to the limited positions available as MEI.
- US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)
- FAA Commercial Pilot License with Instrument and Multi Engine Ratings
- FAA First Class Medical
- No age requirement
TO BE NOTIFIED ONCE POSITIONS BECOME AVAILABLE:
To be notified once positions with our partner Air Carriers can be proposed to you, please fill in the CONTACT FORM from the CONTACT US page and you will then receive via email information regarding the positions as they become available (start date, type of aircraft, base, salary, and program price).