AIRLINE FIRST OFFICER PROGRAMS FOR LOW TIME PILOTS
IN EUROPE, USA AND ASIA:
- A320 & B737 NG First Officer Employment or Experience: Europe/Asia (click here)
- EASA & FAA Regional Jet, Executive Jet & Heavy Turboprop Type Rating + First Officer Employment: Europe (click here) and USA (click here)
- FAA Multi Crew Certified Regional Jet or Heavy Turboprop Type Rating + Airline First Officer Experience During Passenger Scheduled Operations Close to the USA (click here)
- FAA & EASA Airline Pilot Program / APP: (click here)
FROM Beginner With Zero Flight Experience Or Holding a Private Pilot License (With Credit For Flight Time Already Completed)
- FAA License (Private, Instrument, Commercial and Multi-Engine) In About 8 Months In The USA + Airline First Officer Experience on Multi Crew Certified Aircraft During Passenger Scheduled Operations Close to the USA
- EASA Frozen ATPL Course Primarily Completed In The USA With Last Phase In Europe In About 16 Months + A320 Or B737 NG First Officer In Europe Or Asia
A320 & B737 NG FIRST OFFICER EMPLOYMENT OR EXPERIENCE FOR LOW TIME TYPE RATED & NON TYPE RATED PILOTS
NO MINIMUM FLIGHT TIME REQUIREMENT
EASA REGIONAL JET, EXECUTIVE JET & HEAVY TURBOPROP TYPE RATING + FIRST OFFICER EMPLOYMENT IN EUROPE
MUST HOLD A EUROPEAN UNION PASSPORT
MUST HOLD THE EUROPEAN EASA FROZEN ATPL
NO MINIMUM FLIGHT TIME REQUIREMENT
FAA MULTI CREW CERTIFIED EMBRAER 145 REGIONAL JET OR EMB-120 BRASILIA HEAVY TURBOPROP TYPE RATING + AIRLINE FIRST OFFICER EXPERIENCE DURING PASSENGER SCHEDULED OPERATIONS
- Airlines are hiring worldwide. Nevertheless, due to the high number of Frozen ATPL and CPL pilots looking for employment worldwide, airlines and executive companies are giving strong priority to pilots with airline multi turbojet or turboprop First Officer experience in multi crew certified aircraft.
- Eagle Jet International is now giving self sponsored pilots access to the same airline multi crew certified First Officer program as it has been providing in the past 9 years to a SkyTeam Alliance major airline which has been sending its selected cadets upon completion of their Frozen ATPL or CPL training.
- The FAA type rating course takes place in the USA at Flight Safety International and pilots are then based close to but outside of the USA for line flying as a multi crew certified glass cockpit/EFIS 50 seat Regional Jet or 30 seat Heavy Turboprop First Officer during passenger scheduled operations.
- The ERJ-145 and EMB-120 Brasilia are multi crew certified aircraft. Flight time completed as a First Officer/SIC in these aircraft are credited towards the FAA ATP flight time requirements. Due to FAA regulation changes regarding ATP flight time requirements (FAR 61.159), this is not the case for pilots building up flight time as a First Officer/SIC on single pilot certified aircraft (King Air 90/100/200, Beech 99, PC-12, Caravan, Beech 1900, Metroliner II & III, etc.).
- Options of 750 hours or 1250 hours.
MUST HOLD THE FAA COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE WITH INSTRUMENT & MULTIENGINE RATINGS
MULTI CREW CERTIFIED EXECUTIVE JET OR HEAVY TURBOPROP FIRST OFFICER EMPLOYMENT SO YOU CAN REACH THE 1500 HOURS REQUIRED BY THE PART 121 REGIONAL AIRLINES
MUST HOLD THE FAA COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE WITH INSTRUMENT AND MULTIENGINE RATINGS
NO MINIMUM FLIGHT TIME REQUIRED
The executive turbojet and heavy turboprop used during the employment program are multi-crew certified aircraft. Flight time completed as a First Officer/SIC in these aircraft are credited towards the FAA ATP flight time requirements. Due to FAA regulation changes regarding ATP flight time requirements (FAR 61.159), this is not the case for pilots building up flight time as a First Officer/SIC on single pilot certified aircraft (King Air 90/100/200, Beech 99, PC-12, Caravan, Beech 1900, Metroliner II & III, etc.).